NW Carousel will help you showcase your images/projects/article in a cool way, easy to configure and add to your website, the plugin comes with a variety of settings, appearance configuration and with it’s responsiveness your website visitors will enjoy your galleries also on their mobile devices.
The import/export function makes it easy for you to move content between different websites.
Theme developers can easily integrate the plugin in their theme, more about this in the documentation and also in the demo site.
Use it and be AWESOME!
- various settings
- hover animation
- appearance configuration
- unlimited number of items
- import/export function
- easy backend manager
- drag&drop item ordering
- raw html item ( ex. youtube/vimeo embed )
- Multi-site ready
- WPML ready
- and more …
Before you start:
Please find in the archive the folder named documentation, you have in that folder a file named index.html, double-click on it and read the documentation carefully.
v1.1.0 August 26, 2015
- fix backend add item form in FF + overlay background opacity + option to always show/show on hover/never show hover overlay + option to create raw html items ( ex. youtube/vimeo embed code ) + alt on images + multi-site ready + WPML ready + image height/width - fix for stop autoplay on devices - fix hover on devices
v1.0 January 10, 2014
+ initial release
The archive contains two folders:
- “documentation” – you will find a complete documentation for you to easily get your way through the configuration
- “plugin” – it contains the archive for the plugin that you will install under wp-admin
- you will find the list of future updates in the documentation
This plugin uses:
- OWL Carousel by OwlFonk
- tram.js by danro