Ready for WordPress 4
Make your e-commerce site go viral by offering your customers a discount if they Facebook Like, Google+1 or Tweet about your site. Viral Coupon integrates with WP e-Commerce to automatically apply a coupon if the user Likes or Shares your link. Viral Coupon is the first of its kind to combine the power of Facebook, Google+ and Twitter with the incentive of a discount. More likes and tweets = More sales $$$!
Also available for WooCommerce here!
- Click here to try the live demo.
- If the users likes or shares your link a coupon is automatically applied to their cart.
- Works with any kind of WP e-Commerce coupons such as free shipping, % off cart, fixed amount off cart value and many more.
- Specify individual links for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for your users to share.
- Enable/Disable the social networks you would like to show.
- Custom “Share to receive discount” message.
- Customize the message sent to Twitter.
- A proven method for generating viral buzz for your e-commerce site.
- More Google+1’s = Better Google ranking.
- Auto reloads when user has shared or liked. No manual refresh necessary!
- Automatically applies coupon to cart.
- Simple setup in the options panel.
- Fully integrated with WP e-Commerce.
- Full localization for any language supported by Facebook, Google+ & Twitter.
Simple to setup
Get started in minutes with the easy to use options interface. Messages, links, tweets, coupon codes, page integration and more are all configured with a simple click on the settings page.
Great Video and Text documentation
All our plugins come with thorough video and text documentation.
Cross browser compatible
Our plugins are W3C validated and tested in multiple browsers to make sure that your plugin always works great despite which browser your visitors are using.
Video Setup Guide
Please post any support request on our dedicated support site. If you have a pre sale questions then you are welcome to ask it in the comments section. Support questions asked in the comments section will only be replied to with a notice to post your question at the support site. Thank you!