Alumni Website – https://venus.t1m9m.com
Admin Panel – https://venus.t1m9m.com/admin
- Venus Alumni Association is an exciting place that you want to be a part of! Here you can stay connected with Alumni members of your institution, both old and new!
- You can chat with them online through the website, go through their profiles and update your own. It’s definitely a perfect opportunity to hone your networking skills.
- Moreover, go through the events page and RSVP to attend or you could even sign up as a volunteer! Go through the gallery to reminisce on some old memories!
- Share fun stories or read up on what your friends are sharing. You can ensure that you’re informed of the most important announcements from the Notice Board. You can get in touch with the Admin at any time by dropping a message on the Contact Us page.
- From the Admin panel of Venus Alumni Association, you are privy to all the ins and outs of the User panel. You can view, edit, activate and delete profiles of all Alumni members and Volunteers.
- You can also send bulk emails to all Alumni. You have access to the slides on the homepage which you can update as you wish.
- Likewise, you can edit information on the About us, Contact us page, Stories, Events, and Notice Board. You can approve or disapprove comments and reply to messages from the main website.
- And to make things even easier for you, you will find all the above information summarized for you on the Dashboard.
Version 4.06 – 04 June, 2020
- CodeIgniter Framework is updated to version 3.1.8
Version 4.05 – 11 May, 2020
- New feature introduced: Donation; - Admin, Alumni, Volunteers login password hashed; - Same email registration prohibited; - Database fields types are updated; - New look for Edit alumnus profile page; - Some little bugs are fixed;
Version 3.08 – 17 August, 2019
- Brand new AJAX chat system; - Assigning volunteers in Event management is fixed; - Some little bugs are fixed;