TurtlePass is a self-hosted team password manager for companies to share passwords with there teams.
Each password will be encrypted and can be shared, secured by an advanced access control system.
Create users and add passwords to your account. Then you can share it with selected users if you want.
Additionally, it can be integrated with other software by the given REST-API.
- Apache, nginx or IIS web server
- PHP 5.5+, PHP 7.0+
- MySQL 5.5+ (MySQL 8 not supported)
- Domain or Subdomain (yourdomain.com or turtlepass.yourdomain.com)
- Not working in subdirectory like (yourdomain.com/turtlepass)
- SSL certificate (recommended)
- TurtlePass application (including source code)
- 6 months support
- Installation guide for easy setup
- API documentation for developers
- Future updates (till next major release)
Changelog Version 1.3 -> 1.4
[Update] Update to Symfony Framework Version 3 [Update] Update Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4 [New Feature] Move Passwords to other Groups [New Feature] Edit own user and user groups [Bugfix] Some template and language fixes [Bugfix] Fixed change own password [Bugfix] Fixed share password
Changelog Version 1.2 -> 1.3
[Bugfix] Sharing a password didn't email the recipient [New Setting] New setting for the availability to choose if new users should confirm their email address [New Feature] LDAP/AD Support [New Feature] Sharing a password can now be limited to views [New Setting] You can now decide when the reCAPTCHA flood protection will be shown [New Feature] All passwords can be downloaded to a CSV file [New Feature] Sorting password groups on the left-hand side is now available by drag'n drop for each user [New Feature] User groups for easier managing sharing passwords with users [Bugfix] Clicking on the backgroud closed the modal popups [Update] Updated 3rd party libraries
Changelog Version 1.1 -> 1.2
- Added 2-Way-Authentication support - Share passwords with others (link or email) and optional the possibility for them to change the information - Check for new TurtlePass updates - Added custom fields for passwords - Whitelist and blacklist ip addresses for restricted access - Allow login only for whitelisted ip addresses if enabled - Support for Microsoft IIS web server - ReCaptcha configuration wizard - Extended readme - Reduced file size - Framework and component updates - Extended installation checks - Deleted user can not login anymore - Deleting users do not block username anymore - Some style fixes
Changelog Version 1.0 -> 1.1
- Password Icon Support - Password Audit Log - New Password Types (Bank Account, Credit Card, Email, Server, Software License) - ReCaptcha Support - Registration and Forgot Password Support (Turn on/off global settings) - Email send support - Global Settings - Change PageTitle on new Settings Page - Fixed jumping tooltips - Fixed problem with user password length - Fixed grant access to other users as not admin user - Allow installation without changing root directory (Apache Webserver) - Added current version at the bottom - Fixed mcrypt deprecation in PHP 7.1