ThumbsUp is a flexible PHP voting script. It allows visitors to vote for anything you want on your website. An admin area and six different templates are included.
You will need PHP5 with PDO and a database (e.g. MySQL).
Please check the system requirements before buying.
View the online demo with live admin area (login with demo and demo).
New in versions 2.3 and 2.4:
- Minor optimizations and bugfixes, jQuery updates.
New in version 2.1:
- Option to block IP addresses from voting.
New in version 2.0:
- MySQL support
- List top items
- Custom result formats
- Basic integration with existing user system
- IP lifetime setting
- Completely rebuilt admin area
- Easy installation (basic webdev skills required)
- Separate config.php file
- Six templates included (extensible system)
- Mini-poll template for two-option polls (text and color configurable)
- Clean PHP5 OOP code (very well commented!)
- Admin back-end to close/open, rename, reset or delete items (AJAX-powered)
View full changelog
Graphics @ GraphicRiver
All the templates as layered Photoshop files. Will come in handy if you would like to tweak color, text, glossiness or whatever. Buy graphics.