Tastygallery is a flexible PHP image gallery which allows you and your visitors to view your images in a stylish manner. It also uses the latest HTML5 technology, such as range inputs and CSS3 transitions. But that’s not all! Tastygallery also resizes your images according to customizable thumbnail sizes, making it easy to post them on forums and other websites.
You need PHP’s GD image library for this to work properly!
It’s available on most shared hosts, and can be compiled into PHP like so: http://onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2003/03/27/php_gd.html
- view the images in a directory
- customizable and easy to access thumbnail links for every image
- support for multiple directories with easy navigation
- thumbnail caching both on the server and in the browser
- AJAX and HTML5 and CSS3 technology
Current version: 1.0 (1000)
=== Version 1.0 === 1000: Initial release. 1050: Fixed a problem where the image slider would reset when changing directories. PHP4 and early PHP5 now work properly ( they don't have json_encode <img src="/images/smileys/sad.png" alt=" :(" title=" :(" /> ).
- 8-bit JPGs can’t be displayed, this is due to a yet unidentified issue with PHP’s GD
- Weird IE support (will fix)