Survey Maker is a powerful PHP CodeIgniter application that allows you to create unlimited Surveys and distribute them to all of your users with no limits! There are 9 different question types to choose from, including Radio, Checkbox, Text Input, Textarea, Slider, Custom Rating and Star Rating! You can build your Surveys with the excellent form builder that is powered by jQuery. You can also have Questions that include Image Answers that you can ask your Users to vote on. The system is Translation Ready so you can easily convert the system into another language by modifying the language files- it’s very simple and easy to do! We also provide excellent support and are happy to answer any questions in the comments or by email. We will continue to keep this product up to date with new features and bug fixes so if you have a suggestion we’d love to hear from you.
You can use the Demo by logging in using the Admin Details below:
Email: [email protected]
Survey Maker is also very secure!
- Uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built on powerful CodeIgniter Framework that has been tried and tested by millions of developers
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library
- Option to add Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Create Survey
- Give each Survey a name and description
- Provide your own Opening and Closing messages when users submit the survey answers.
- Option to Add Limit to how many users can answer a survey (can have unlimited too)
- Option to split survey questions up onto different pages
- Option to IP Restrict users on submitted Surveys
- Option to enable captcha
- NEWCreate Private Surveys that can only be accessed via special URL
- Add Questions
- Add 9 different Question Types
- Radio, Checkbox, Star Rating, Slider Rating, Input Text, Textarea, Image Radio, Image Checkbox, NEW Custom Rating
- Add unlimited answers for each question
- Build with powerful Form Generator
- Make some questions required or optional
- Select the amount of stars you can rate.
- View Responses
- View each response of all the submitted Survey Responses. Shows which answers the users submitted.
- Export All results to CSV file.
- Export individual results to CSV file.
- Option to delete Responses
- Print view added so you can easily print the Responses
- View Stats
- View the stats of your survey results.
- View detailed stats on each question, including Bar Graphs and Rating Breakdowns.
- View all Input Text Responses for Input Type questions.
- Print View added so you can easily print the stats page.
- Viewing Participating Stats of Surveys to see how many users are using your Surveys per month.
- Participating Stats can be viewed per Survey or all Surveys.
- User System
- Easily add extra Admin Accounts to the Survey Maker
- Edit and Delete Admin Accounts
- Enable/Disable User Registration
- Surveys can be restricted to only allowing registered users to take part
- Create User Accounts in the Admin Panel
- Search for Users in Admin Panel
- View Survey Results by User
- Site Settings
- Change Site name and Description.
- Add your own Custom CSS rules.
- Display Active Surveys on Frontpage Option
- Enable/Disable User Registration
- Upload your own Logo
- Manage Surveys
- Get Link option allows you to distribute your Survey via a Direct Link
- Distribute Survey Link via Facebook or Twitter.
- Get Link also provides code to Embed the Survey into your current site via Iframe. Just paste the code onto your website and the Survey will load for you.
- Reset Stats option allows you to delete all stats and responses for the Survey.
- Options to Edit Survey and Edit Questions, with options to clear stats for individual questions to make sure data is accurate.
- Options to Delete Survey and Delete Questions
- Survey Maker
- The System is Translation Ready that allows you to easily translate the system into any language by modifying the language files (just 4).
- Built on CodeIgniter PHP MVC Framework.
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap 3.2
- Friend URLS for SEO
- HTML validated
03rd August 2014
- Bug Fix for outputting test data on Surveys
- Bug fix for login isset issue.
- Bug fix for undefined variables on Surveys
- NEW: Brand new layout using latest Bootstrap version.
- NEW: Custom Ratings questions can now be added
- NEW: Required answer checker has been added (checks the user has entered data in questions that are required)
- Required questions now show a Required label.
- Upload own logo via Global Settings (replace default one)
- NEW: Make private surveys that can only be accessed via randomly generated URL.
- Updated CodeIgniter System Software to latest version
21st April 2014
- User Registration
- Option to enable/disable User Registration
- Option to Edit/Add/Ban/Delete Users
- Option to make Surveys require a user to be logged in
- View Responses by User
- Updated CSV Results to show User
- User Only Activity Page
- Search User
- Option to display active Surveys on front page