SiteGuard – Advanced PHP Login & User Management System – the simplest, most powerful authentication tool for your website.
Username: : admin
- Two factor authentication ready.
- Account Self Activation via email link.
- Automatic Throttling for wrong login attempts with IP logging.
- Social authentication from Facebook and Google plus.
- JSON API Ready with Public & Secret keys for authentication with your android or web application.
- Secure PHP login and registration script features easy one-line integration with your current website or application.
- Admin can impersonate other users.
- Activity logging for every action happens on your site.
- Manage active sessions, know what users are viewing on your site right now with ability to end any session with just one click.
- Access Levels and roles that can be easily updated according to your needs.
- Limit max. number of logins for users in each access level.
- Ability to add unlimited custom privileges so you don’t need to hard-code anything.
- Ability to define custom index page for each access level.
- API Explorer script to easily test our API and know how to write the syntax.
- Announcements module with expiration date for each announcement.
- Supports Google reCaptcha.
- Remember Me, Password reset and other features.
- Users can upload their avatars with crop and resize functions.
- Supports SMTP.
- Supports IPv6.
- Responsive design, built on bootstrap 4.
- Well documented with detailed description of each function and API call.
- Secured API calls with JWT
- CSRF Protection – all forms include CSRF token
- XSS Filtering
- One way password Hashing
- Session protection
- Secret and Public API Keys
Auto Installer script
Upload the script to your webserver, open installer link [http://your-site.com/siteguard/install/] and follow each step to easily install everything in a matter of seconds.
How to Update?
First, take a database backup, upload the new version and replace files, run auto updater script [http://your-site.com/siteguard/install/update/]. That's it!
Version 1.3 [30/05/2020]
- [Fix] Upload PNG files turns black if crop outside canvas. - [Add] Add API JWT Header tokens, Separate Public API and User API keys to make api connections more secure
Version 1.2 [25/05/2020]
- [Add] Account self activation, now registered users can activate their accounts via activation email. - [Add] Admin email notification on new registrations. - [Add] Ability to view 'closed' accounts and re-activate them. - [Add] Ability to limit max. number of active sessions per user in specific access level. - [Add] Custom index page, dashboards for each access level. - [Add] SMTP Support, IPv6 Support. - [Fix] Announcements module - admin can add announcements for users of each access level and set its expiration date. - [Fix] Minor typos in language & Bugfixes.
Version 1.1 [27/04/2020]
- [Add] Dynamic Navigation - Now you can change your navigation menu items, add new menus and pages and also sort them by simple drag and drop (from privileges.php page) - [Add] Page Generator - Every page you create the app will generate a blank page with same app styling and privilege checking to give you a head-start & save time - [Fix] (password required) bug on social login profiles. - [Add] Now you can change logo & add custom footer. - [Fix] Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 [16/04/2020]
- [Add] Support for PHP 7.3 - [Add] Add (user update / password-reset) functions to API - [Fix] Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 [14/04/2020]
- Initial Release