“Version 1.1.0 is coming! (Thanks for any patience..)”
The WordPress plugin for making your existing sidebar dynamically moving and following the user scrolls that will stop moving if the browser viewport is not yet reaching the sidebar’s top/bottom or if the sidebar have reached the end of its own respective row’s borders, while maintaining its responsiveness.
Please open this link in new tab if you want to check the documentation…
- Will make your sidebar dynamically scrolling.
- Will still work correctly even if your sidebar is taller than the browser viewport.
- Dynamic and responsive.
- Can add another settings for different sidebar.
- Supports a class selector for multiple sidebars.
- Have an automatic mobile width detection.
- Bootstrap 12-column grid system compatible.
- Can set a mobile animation dynamically or statically.
- Top padding and decrementation configuration.
- Can adjust the animation speed.
- Settings can be disabled on some pages.
Scrollside Settings’ fields:
If you have any suggestion to improve this item, please don’t hesitate to contact or drop a comment related to your suggestion for future improvement.. Thanks!