Rest is a responsive restaurant and cafe related Website Content Management System (CMS). This CMS is built completely with PHP and MySQL. It has a nice and attractive front end and back end interface that are really awesome and eyecatching. The back end has a lot of nice and maintainable features that are needed for a modern and professional website to handle the contents easily by client. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the procedural php (with PDO feature) and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers. This CMS is strong against SQL injection, XSS attack and CSRF vulnerabilities; and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
This CMS System has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection, XSS attack and CSRF vulnerabilities
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Email Setting with SMTP Configuration
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Theme color change option
- Unlimited news category and post creation and management
- Unlimited photo upload and management
- Unlimited page creation and management
- Unlimited main menu creation with dropdown
- Unlimited footer menu creation
- Unlimited chef creation and management
- Unlimited service creation and management
- Unlimited testimonial creation and management
- Unlimited FAQ categories and item creation and management
- Facebook comment section for each post
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- SEO friendly URL structure
- Unlimited file uploading system
- All major social media URL setup for top bar and sidebar
Front End: Click Here
Back End: Click Here
Username: [email protected]
- Data will not saved in demo version.
- Demo images are not attached in the main file.