Now the OneByOne Slider is working with WordPress, you can put it in the WordPress post or page easily.
Update log (22 Nov 2013)
- Add live preview to the backend, help you to update the content directly.
- Add color picker for the text, help you update text block more easily.
- Add thumbnail preview to the backend too.
- Easy to install and setup with WordPress.
- Multisite compatible.
- Shortcode support, after update the content, just put something like [onebyone_slider id=’24’ /] in your post or page to show it.
- Compatible with latest jQuery(1.10.x) and latest WordPress.
- Multiple sliders on same page.
- Unlimited layered images and text blocks.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- You can add/edit the slider without touching the code. Customize/update the image and text with WordPress backend.
- CSS3 transition support, fade only on the older browser, like IE8.
- Auto delay slideshow.
- Responsive, support touch screen like iPhone or iPad.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Screenshots of the plugin
The index page with all available sliders.
The slider edit page, you can add/update the image and text here.
The HTML/JS version:
jQuery OneByOne Slider Plugin:
Preview images are from http://photos8.org
Background of the slider is from: http://subtlepatterns.com