Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM. Not a standalone script.
Purchase Management Module is a tool for managing your day-to-day purchases. It is packed with all necessary features that are needed by any business, which has to buy raw material for manufacturing or finished good purchases for trading. Purchase Management can enter supplier bills, reconcile with purchase orders or goods receipts, bill charges could be allocated for computation of landed cost of items.
Please check out the uploaded screenshots, which demonstrates all visible parts of the module.
- Manage item list with many extended attributes inherited from perfex’s item: image, item code, barcode, purchase price,…
- Vendor Management: Company info, Contact, Contract, Purchase Order, Payment
- Manage procurement requests of Departments
- Manage quotes from Vendors
- Manage Purchase Order from Vendors, manage payment progress on this order, support reminders, make notes and attach documents related to this order
- Create tasks and assign them to employees on Purchase Quotation and Purchase Order
- Convert purchase order to expense
- Manage contracts of Vendor, support signing similarly to perfex’s sales contracts
- Reports and charts
- Vendor Portal:
Perfex CRM Purchase Management Demo
Perfex CRM Vendor Portal
Included documentation will help you upload and activate the module inside Perfex CRM, if you are not aware on how to do it.
Our support team is always around to help. Feel free to raise a support ticket.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply, guiding you through any issues.
Version 1.0.0 / 2020-06-25
Version 1.0.2 / 2020-07-06
Fix some bugs Purchase Order number auto generate. Convert purchase order to expense. Note, attach file in vendor profile. Edit unit price in purchase request, quotation, purchase order Vendor Portal(Login, Edit profile, Register, Item, Purchase order, Payment, Quotation, Contract, Create, Edit, Delete Quotation) Choose vendor when create, update expense
Version 1.0.3 / 2020-07-08
Fix vendor portal: yourdomain/purchase/vendors_portal Add product allocation to vendor (allocate by product or product group).
Version 1.0.4 / 2020-07-14
Fix minor bugs Bulk action for item. Add custom field for vendor Term & conditions displayed on PDF and detail screen. Display Item description on the Purchase Order.
Version 1.0.5 / 2020-07-26
Add hooks to integrate with the Inventory module
Version 1.0.6 / 2020-08-19
Improve user interface for pdf layout Add public link for Purchase Quotation and Purchase Order Add multiple attachments in the Contract and preview files Add custom field for Purchase Order Add Task function for Purchase Quotation and Purchase Order (Please read the attached instructions on how to add hook to use this function) While creating Purchase Order to supplier, can we also mention client name Add tags on a Purchase Order If mention client names on PO, can recheck POs in client section Add sub group for item