With preVision Responsive WordPress Maintenance Plugin, you’ll be able to work on your WordPress site, while visitors view an impressively simple countdown to completion. You can set your background images, the title, upload your logo, and add text that explains what’s going on, or about your company. Hey we’ve now added video backgrounds.
preVision Responsive WordPress Maintenance Plugis is Retina ready and comes with a built in PHP contact form.
Did you know that while preVision is active, you can still work and view your site. That’s right, your administrators and editors can still view the main site for review and QA (Quality Assurance) testing while everyone else receives the countdown.
“Simple, easy to use and beautiful to look at. Just what I needed. Thank you!” – Tooty
“Perfect! Your support is excellent! Thanks to help me with this and thanks for the new 1.25 version released! Now the plugin is updated with jquery easing bounce effect to countdown ring, It’s awesome! I LOVE IT! This plugin is the best of its category around! Thanks for your support! ;)” – Aelfraed7
“Love this Plugin !!! I hate having a half finished website live because it looks unprofessional and I have used crappy static html pages to indicate a site is under construction in the past but this plugin more than takes care of that problem for me. Possibly the biggest plus to this plugin is that it allows you to view the under construction side of the page as long as you are logged in to WordPress, so you can see it while working but other people are directed to the count down page! Love it… I Will recommend it to any developer and all my clients. Thanks for the great Plugin guys, I will be back to check out more of your stuff in the future.” – DanGarrityMedia
“Hi there! Darryl has solved my issue in NO time. I’m really glad of purchasing this plugging. Brilliant and fast response. Thanks Darryl” – tonidecastro
“Just want to leave a comment GREAT support and GREAT plug in! Love it, in few steps all done. Thank You” – LeaBN
“Excellent support! Five stars and my recommendations!” – sasanomad
Built in Contact Form
You don’t need to worry about customers or visitors not being able to reach you while you work on your site. We’ve built in a Contact Form
Custom Plugin Panel
With preVision’s custom admin panel you can:
- Upload your logo
- Set the date and time to count down to and optionally have the plugin return to your main site after the completion date
- Choose video or images for the background
- Choose with PV slider images are shown in the background
- Set the text for title, copyright, contact email, social links and more
- Choose from 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Adjust the colors
The sky is the limit for uses of the preVision Plugin. Here’s some of our thoughts and ideas:
- Activate while you are maintaining your site
- Count down to a big event
- Count down to your site’s launch
- Use while switching the look or theme of your WordPress driven site
Support and Documentation
- Support is provided by the developer
- Complete documentation covering installation, usage and customization
- Product Lifetime updates included
If you have a question that is not answered in the documentation or if you discover a problem, you can submit a support request via my profile page. My goal is to answer questions within 24 hours on weekdays (excluding Canadian holidays and the rare period of travel).
Please note: Support is provided for plugin features and problems. Customizations not included.
Current plugin version: 1.36 (2015-09-17) – fixed issue with changing logo, backgrounds and videos.
- Version: 1.35 (2015-09-09) – fixed issue that would not allow user with editor role to update site when plugin was active.
- Version: 1.34 (2015-03-10) – fixed issue that would not allow user to change the words Hours, Minutes or Seconds to a different language.
- Version: 1.33 (2014-05-29) – fixed sending issue that arose in version 1.32.
- Version: 1.32 – fixed scrolling bug on some mobile devices.
- Version 1.3 – rewrote circular countdown engine.
- Version 1.27 – changed background slider to Flexslider to solve fade issue. Added the ability to turn the background overlay on and off in the plugin options page.
- Version: 1.25 – updated bounce effect to countdown ring
- Version: 1.24 – updated imagesloaded jQuery plugin script
- Version: 1.23 – bxSlider fix for Internet Explorer 9
- Version 1.21 – Some css fixes to help with themes that override preVisions styling
- Version 1.2 – Added the video backgrounds and links to the quotes.
- Version 1.1: Only one image required for the background now. Quotes are optional. Added ability to change the text on the contact us form from the plugin dashboard instead of using WPML.
- Version 1.03: Added ability to change the words: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds.
- Version 1.02 – Launch Version
- Books by Mark Sebastian
- Laziest Model Ever by Mark Sebastian
- Deep thought by Mark Sebastian
- Winter Traffic by beachfrontbroll
- Google Fonts – Free Web Safe Fonts
- jQuery Easing Plugin – advance easing options
- BX Slider
- jQuery Validate
- jQuery Parallax