ApPHP AJAX File Uploader is an easy to use, high-performance PHP AJAX Multiple File Upload Control which allows you to upload files to web server without refreshing the page.
Most of the web application available today includes a capability of user to upload files, whether it is a social media application or a CMS/Blog network platform. Upload capability of your application can be made easier and usable to the user if you are using our File Uploader control.
This control allows you select and upload multiple files and/or cancel running file uploads, add new files during uploading. The client-side look and feel may be easy customized according to your needs.
- Easy installation
- Uploading without page refreshing
- Drag-and-Drop enabled (for FF, Chrome, Safari)
- Asynchronous file upload
- Supports multiple files uploading
- Real-time uploading progress tracking
- Easy to use, easy for customization
- Embedded skins are available
- Easy customizable skins
- Icons of common file extensions
- Nice looking client-side API
- Rich progress and status information
- Ability to cancel uploads in progress
- Multi-Language support
- Displaying file size after uploading
- PHP 5.0.0 or higher
- PECL Extension (for progress bar)
- Installation Guide: Click to View
- Getting Started: Click to View
- ChangeLog: Click to View
- Forum: Click to View