Tired of download/upload, copy/paste of images throughout WordPress sites?
This plugin will enable you to have a common image repository available anytime, anywhere, using the OneDrive cloud solution, and have it available directly on a WordPress Options Page.
You can navigate through all the existing images of any of your selected folders and get the image added to WordPress Media Library almost instantly!
If you purchase, please take a brief moment to rate this product
Current Version: 2.0
– Now with internationalization support (available in English and Portuguese)
– Added section in new post “Add media” dialog for adding items while adding posts
– Explorer View! NEW
– See all OneDrive images directly in WordPress and add them to the media library in a single click.
– Enable curl
– Own a publicly accessible url (e.g. www.mydomain.com)
– Create a Windows Live Application – https://account.live.com/developers/applications
– Create a OneDrive account & folder with images – https://onedrive.live.com/
In the background:
– Uses SkyDrive REST API to download JSON list of current user folders/folder contents
– Handles multi-layer authentication (Code Request, Access Token, Authenticated Requests)
– Handles object Download to temporary file system folder
– Handles object Upload to WordPress Media Library
– OneDrive Explorer
– fixed warning messages
– improved folder id selection
– fixed “no images found in folder” issue when there are images but there are also folders
– Using dirname(FILE) instead of DIR to support older PHP versions
– fixed admin url issues
– fixed encoding issues
– added section in new post “Add media” dialog for adding items while adding posts
– fixed css/js includes
– placed menu position on bottom to avoid overlaps
– added I18n support
– connect to the current user’s OneDrive account
– show a list of existing folders
– show a list of image files, when a folder is specified
– dowload images individually per click, getting them copied into the WordPress Media Library