More WooCommerce Options
More WooCommerce Options is a plugin that supplements the standard WooCommerce settings with some important settings.
The plugin has its own tab in the WooCommerce Admin settings named “MoreWooOptions”.
You can find this tab under: WooCommerce > Settings > MoreWooOptions
The setting options are subordinate in several sections. You will find tabs for “General Settings”
“Product Settings”, “Shop / Archive Settings”, “Account Settings”, “Cart Settings”, and “Checkout Settings”.
More WooCommerce Options makes it much easier to manage WooCommerce.
In the future, there will be a lot of more features that you will surely no longer want to miss in WooCommerce.
More WooCommerce Options – Features
- Remove woocommerce breadcrumbs
- Change the first woocommerce breadcrumb
- Replace “Out of stock” by custom text
- Change the add to cart button text on product pages
- Display “product already in cart” instead of “add to cart” button on product pages
- Add a text under product image
- Disable product tabs separately
- Change the add to cart button text on product archives
- Display “product already in cart” instead of “add to cart” button on product archives
- Hide the “read more” button for out of stock products and show up the “add to cart” button
- Show up quantities next to “add to cart” buttons on product archives
- Hide the price and “add to cart” button for logged out users
- Remove the product count functionality
- Add a message above the registering form
- Hide shipping method selection when free shipping is available
- Set a basic surcharge in % to all transactions
- Add a minimum order amount
- Add a payment method to an order status. On hold, Processing or Completed.
- Redirect the user to the checkout, after adding a product to the cart
- Set the phone number to a not required field in the checkout
05.12.2016 – Update v1.1
- CHANGE – Display “already in cart” is now a custom text on product and shop- archives
- CHANGE – Automatically complete orders is now splitted into three sections. “On Hold”, “Processing” and “Completed”. The user can add a payment method to automatically change the order-status after the customer has orderd a product.
- ADDED – German translation
Before asking for a refund please review “valid” and “invalid” reasons for refunds at http://themeforest.net/page/author_refund_policy