I-Chef a powerful platform to manage recipes for food specific websites, that doesn’t require any experience on web development, very easy to use and customize
- Everything is dynamic (Users, SEO, Contact Info, Social media counters, Blog (Tricks and Trips),Sliders, Categories, Icons, Recipes ) .
- Friendly with SEO .
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF)
- Flexible Control Panel .
- Easy to setup and usability .
- High performance.
- Awesome Design
- Fully Responsive
- Login System, admin panel system with full options
- Frontend Contact Form
- Create Unlimited Posts for tricks and steps
- Create Unlimited recipes and categories
- You can add your comments with facebook comments plugin
- Admin: can (create, edit, delete)categories with its icons
- Admin: can (create, edit, delete) recipes
- Admin: can (create, edit, delete) Tricks and Tips
- Admin: can (create, edit, delete) Sliders
- Admin: can (create, edit, delete) Admins
- Admin: can manage website settings such as (website title, contacts data, logo, favicon, timezone, social media accounts, copyrights, SEO settings)
- Admin: can manage ADS and select irs location dynamically.
- Visitors: can searching for any recipe wih name or its category, can view recipes, categories and tips and tricks
- Visitors: can contact with admin with contact form
- Visitors: can use newsletter.
- Visitors: can share the recipe or the trick post in social media.
You will need the following softwares to customize this template. <br /><br /> 1- Code Editing Software (eg: Netbeans, Sublime Text or Notepad)<br /> 2- Web Browser for testing (eg: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)<br /> 3- FTP Tool to upload files to Server (eg: FileZilla)<br />