HASA v1.2 – Multipurpose Laravel Fashion Shop built on top of Botble CMS
Note: we just provide free installation service for hosting using Cpanel or Direct Admin. If you’re using VPS, you need to install Cpanel or Direct Admin. We don’t provide installation service on localhost.
Latest Update v1.3 – Oct 12, 2020
- Add taxes. - Make single checkout page. - Add seeders: generate products with variations, product categories, product collections... - Fix filter price: display price with current currency. - Update UI payment form. - Update Laravel to version 7.28.4. - Update Recaptcha: add an option to hide badge. - Improve theme UI & make it loads faster.
- Homepage: https://hasa.botble.com
- Admin panel: https://hasa.botble.com/admin
- Admin account: botble – 159357
Note: default username & password are autofilled.
Test account for payment
- PayPal: [email protected] – 12345678
- Credit Card: 4242 4242 4242 4242 – Anything in the CVV and expiration date
CONSIDERING PURCHASING OUR ITEM?
Please view our support section for important notes and questions.
- Page, blog, menu, contact, newsletter, slider… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Ecommerce features: product, product attributes, product variations, product collections, discounts, shipping…
- Support payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Paystack, Razorpay to buy products.
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
Note: This product doesn’t include some tools for developers in CMS version. We’ve removed CRUD generator, theme/widget generator in CMS version to reduce the price.
There is some free plugins available on our Github: https://github.com/botble
All bellow plugins are working fine for products based on Botble CMS.
- WordPress Importer: https://github.com/botble/wordpress-importer
- Page builder: https://github.com/botble/page-builder
- Log viewer: https://github.com/botble/log-viewer
- Maintenance mode: https://github.com/botble/maintenance-mode
- Impersonate: https://github.com/botble/impersonate
- Post scheduler: https://github.com/botble/post-scheduler
Don’t forget to give us a star on Github repository if you use our free plugins.
5 stars reviews
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 7.2.5 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
Version 1.3 – Oct 12, 2020
- Add taxes. - Make single checkout page. - Add seeders: generate products with variations, product categories, product collections... - Fix bug wrong image/price when adding to cart from homepage. - Fix UI payment form. - Fix filter price: display price with current currency. - Fix search products. - Update Laravel to version 7.28.4 - Update newsletter popup, it will hide in 1 hour after it closed. - Update recaptcha: add option to hide badge. - Improve theme UI & make it loads faster.
Version 1.2 – Sep 15, 2020
- Update to Laravel version 7.28 - Add settings to disable shopping cart. - Add Order tracking. - Fix theme options for Facebook chat, Facebook comment. - Fix bug when applying coupon code. - Remove Instagram feed. - Update homepage & blog page settings. Now, it's moved into Appearance -> Theme options. - Move settings for Cookie Consent into Appearance -> Theme options. - Add theme options to enable/disable Facebook chat, Facebook comment. - Add settings for watermark. Now, you can add watermark by changing setting in Admin -> Settings -> Media. - Allow to change permalink in Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks. - Add language settings. Allow to set default language in Admin -> Settings -> General. - Allow admin to login using email or username. - Optimize queries to make site loads faster. - Update UI. - Refactor code. - Fix webpack.mix.js config, issue with path on Windows. - Fix assets path. - Fix copy folder in Admin -> Media.
Version 1.1 – Aug 05, 2020
- Upgrade to the latest Laravel framework version 7.22. Deprecated some media functions: is_image, get_image_url, get_object_image, rv_media_handle_upload. Replacements: RvMedia::isImage(), RvMedia::getImageUrl(), RvMedia::handleUpload(). - Add support Digital Ocean Spaces. - Fix timezone, it doesn't work before. - Fix filter posts. - Update email settings. Add support SES, Postmark, Array, Log. - Improve performance & refactor source code. - Improve license system, make it works better. - Add Razorpay & Paystack payment gateways. Notes: - You need to go to Admin -> Plugins and activate plugin Razorpay & Paystack if you want to use it. - Go to Admin -> Payment -> Payment Methods to setup API keys. - If you don't want to use it, you can deactivate or remove those plugins in Admin -> Plugins. - Razorpay just displays on checkout page if your amount < ₹5,00,000 (Check maximum payment amount here: https://razorpay.com/docs/payment-pages/faqs) - Paystack payment method just displays on checkout page if your currency is NGN https://prnt.sc/ttlcqz
Version 1.0.3 – Jul 17, 2020
- Fix issue with short code. - Improve database queries. - Fix email settings. - Improve UI.
Version 1.0.2 – Jul 09, 2020
- Add support DigitalOcean Spaces - Improve UI.
Version 1.0.1 – Jul 07, 2020
- Support Recaptcha v3 for contact form, newsletter form. - Fix bug when adding a product to cart. - Auto select default variation: color, size... - Improve UI. - Add popup confirmation when removing a product from cart.
Version 1.0 – Jul 01, 2020
- First release.
Visit us at botble.com