Internet is full of boring popups. So, it is a time to break this trend. That’s why we created Green Popups (formerly Layered Popups). With this script you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers popups. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with over 50 popular email marketing providers (MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, Mad Mimi, etc. (for full list please visit Green Popups page)). You can raise popup window on page load, on exit intent, on scrolling down, on user inactivity or show it on click event. Moreover you can use any popup as a part of webpage content. With Green Popups you can make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.
This is a package of Halfdata Admin Panel and Green Popups plugin. It allows you to use plugin with any website. Unfortunately, this package is not compatible with old Layered Popups script (version 4 and lower). You must install it from scratch.
Green Popups has tons of features. You can find full list on Green Popups page. Below you can see major features:
- Unlimited number of popups. Create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers. Each popup can contain any number of elements (layers).
- Drag-n-drop popup builder. Create popups with easy-to-use drag and drop Popup Builder. No coding knowledge is needed.
- Over 20 popup elements. Plugin has everything that is needed to create unique popups. No limits to your imagination.
- Popup and inline modes. Use any popups as regular popups or easily embed them into page content.
- OnClick popups. Show any popup when users click something.
- OnLoad popups. Show any popup when page loaded.
- OnScroll popup. Show any popup when user scroll down the page.
- OnExit popup. Show any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to leave the page.
- OnInactivity popup. Show any popup after certain period of user’s inactivity.
- OnAdBlockDetected popup. Show any popup if any AdBlock software detected.
- Confirmation system logic. Show confirmations based on user input and selection.
- Double opt-in. Request users to confirm email addresses.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications and user confirmation emails. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- Integrations with CRM and Newsletter systems. Automatically submit user input and selection to popular CRM, marketing and newsletter services. Plugin works with: Acelle Mail, ActiveCampaign, ActiveTrail, AgileCRM, Automizy, AvangEmail, AWeber, BirdSend, Bitrix24, Campaign Monitor, CleverReach, Constant Contact, Conversio, ConvertKit, Drip, FreshMail, GetResponse, Gist, HubSpot, Infomaniak Newsletter, Intercom, Klaviyo, Mad Mimi, Mailautic, MailChimp, MailerLite, MailFit, Mailgun, Mailjet, Mailrelay, Mailster, MailWizz, Mautic, Moosend, Mumara, Newsman, Omnisend, Ontraport, Pipedrive, Rapidmail, SalesAutoPilot, SendFox, SendGrid, SendinBlue, SendPulse, Sendy, SG Autorepondeur, SocketLabs (Email Marketing Center), Your Mailing List Provider, Zapier, Zoho CRM. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- Integrations with payment providers. Request users to complete the payment through the following payment providers: Authorize.Net, Blockchain, Instamojo, InterKassa, Mollie, PayFast, PayPal, Paystack, PayUmoney, Perfect Money, Razorpay, Skrill, Stripe, WePay, Yandex.Money.
- Integrations with SMS gateways. Send notifications by SMS through the following SMS providers: BulkGate, GatewayAPI, Nexmo, Twilio. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- HTML-form integration. Automatically submit user input and selection to 3rd party HTML-forms given by your service provider.
- 3rd party MySQL database/table. Insert form data into 3rd party MySQL database/table.
- Math expressions. Perform powerful real-time Math expressions based on user input and selection.
- Pre-populate fields. Do it with dynamic data from URL or by setting static default values.
- User input editor. You can easily edit, empty or delete data submitted by user.
- User input filtering. Use optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data.
- Field validation. Validate user input using 14 built-in validators.
- Conditional logic. Perform actions on popup fields and elements based on user input and selection.
- Custom error messages. Show custom error bubble based on validation result.
- Print data and save as PDF. Easily move forms between different installations.
- Font Awesome supported. Use any Font Awesome icons.
- 9 popup positions. Place popup on desired screen position.
- A/B Campaigns. create unlimited number of A/B campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Popup stats. Stats of impressions, submissions, confirmations and payments for any popup for any period.
- Field analytics. A set of submitted data can be represented in a convenient way, such as bar charts.
- Popups Library. Access to remote popups library with over 200 ready-made popups.
- Export/import feature. Easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- Multi-steps popups. Yes, you can do it now.
- PageSpeed Insights optimized. Minimum resources loaded with pages – Google will love you.
- Minified CSS and JS. Turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Secure Admin Panel: create and handle popups through secure admin panel.
- and more, more, more…
How to install this package?
We created Wizard which helps to install script properly.
- Unpack downloaded archive and upload files to your server.
- Open it in your browser – Wizard will be launched automatically.
- Wizard ask for couple questions. Nothing special – MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access Halfdata Admin Panel.
- Once finished, go to Dashboard and click “Green Popups” box under “Installed Plugins” section. It activates the plugin.
- Once activated, plugin adds relevant item to Left Side Menu.
- Find “How To Use” submenu. It explains how to embed plugin into your wesbite – nothing difficult, just paste couple JS/HTML-snippets.
What are server requirements?
Your server must match the following requirements. All modern servers already do it.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have any questions, please fill free to contact us.