Please use direct link for the demo https://gmm.demo.noxls.net/login.
This is Multi-Purpose script. You can create Google Maps, place Markers, draw Objects (polygons, polylines, rectangles, circles) and share Map in your favorite CMS (WordPress, Joomla, website, etc) or Social Network.
This script allows adding markers on the Google Maps and cluster them on the server side. It allows placing up to 100 000 markers or more, depending on your hardware.
Marker – mean any point on the Map. It can be what ever you wish, like shop, hospital, hotel, place for diving or even pokemon.
Also, you can draw and store Objects on the Google Maps, like Polygons, Circles, Rectangles and Polylines. The Objects has flexible settings like Fill Color, Fill Opacity, ZIndex, etc. For each Object you can write Title and Description, also you can upload Image. The script interface is translation ready and support po files.
- Add/edit/delete and store Markers and Categories
- Add/edit/delete and store Polygons, Circles, Rectangles and Polylines
- Add/edit/delete and store Heatmaps
- Multi-users support. Registration enable/disable. User roles and permissions.
- Server side clustering
- Real time update Marker position on the Map
- Support KML and GeoJson files
- Create and Share Multiple Maps
- Easy integration into your CMS with Embed code
- REST API for Markers
- Filter by Category
- Auto-detect Map Center
- Translations Ready
- Well documented
How to Videos
- Create a Map
- Draw a Marker
- Real time update Marker
- Draw a Polygon
- Draw a Rectangle
- Draw a Circle
- Draw a Polyline
- Add a Category
Make it better!
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support even for expired users
Item support for the money:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Theme support
- Full API
Version v4.0.0 (September 18, 2020)
Real time update Marker position on the Map Possibility to specify custom marker icon REST API for Markers
Version v3.0.0 (July 15, 2020)
Heatmaps Functionality Added
Version v2.0.0 (June 22, 2020)
Big update. User Roles and permissions.
Version v1.1.1 (May 18, 2020)
Minor, but important fix - activation app.
Version v1.1.0 (May 09, 2020)
Added possibility to attach and show on the Google Maps data from kml and geojson files Reviewed Translations Minor bug fixes
Version v1.0.0 (April 22, 2020)