This is the wordpress plugin version of FATS: Force Adblock To Stop PHP Script:
Easily hide partial or all of your premium content from your users that using AdBlock or Adblocking software.
- Your premium content will be hidden until user deactivate AdBlock.
- 3 methods to detect adblock.
- Support for Adsense’s asynchronous and synchronous blocking detection.
- Support for other ads network and self hosted ads blocking detection.
- Hide all or partial content from your page.
- Hide anything you want in your posts or pages.
- Your content won’t show in Source View.
- Request your content via AJAX after a user detected with Adblock disabled.
- Able to autoredirect page after showing message.
- Easily lock all of your content with Global Lock.
- Show alert every few seconds.
- Whitelist based on IP Address.
- Cross browser detection.
- Easy to setup, less than 2 minutes to setup.
- Highly customizable message and style.
WordPress 4.1 (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
FATS may not work together with cache system (plugin, CDN, cloudflare, etc).
Locking A Content
- Create your post as usual.
- Wrap your content with FATS Shortcode.
This content will be shown for everbody.
This content will only be visible for visitor with disabled adBlock.
This content will also be shown for everbody.
- You can use image or other media inside the FATS shortcode.
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?
I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.