Envato Purchase Verification Plugin for Auto PHP Licenser is a fully automated licensing solution for authors who sell their products on Envato. Plugin uses existing Auto PHP Licenser module; therefore, protected application doesn’t require any extra code or files.
As a result, your application has all the licensing and protection features of PHP license manager script along with complete Envato integration. This is how it works:
- User is asked to enter his purchase code before using application. If code doesn’t exist in Auto PHP Licenser database, plugin looks for a matching purchase on Envato. If purchase exists, plugin issues a new license for corresponding product and application starts working. Otherwise, user can’t run protected application until he enters a valid purchase code.
- Plugin starts monitoring license on Envato. If purchase is cancelled or reversed, plugin automatically deactivates a corresponding license in Auto PHP Licenser database and application stops working on user’s machine.
- In case of any event (license activation or deactivation, support contract renewal, connection failure, etc.) plugin generates comprehensive reports in Auto PHP Licenser administration dashboard, so authors can track all activities easily.
- Plugin detects Envato codes automatically; therefore, it’s fully compatible with custom (non-Envato) license codes used by some authors. All custom codes are handled by Auto PHP Licenser as usually.
The main Envato Purchase Verification Plugin features include, but are not limited, to:
- Purchase code verification on Envato;
- License activation for new purchases;
- License status monitoring and update;
- Support expiration date monitoring and update;
- License deactivation for cancelled purchases;
- Detailed reports of activities performed by user or plugin itself;
- Automated Auto PHP Licenser integration;
- Truly invisible, background operation;
- No need to include extra files in protected applications;
## Version: 1.5.1 ## ## Release Date: 2019-08-24 ## ## Changelog: ## Fixed: new license fetching bug;