Easy PHP Contact Form Script can configure contact form for your website with file attachment or file upload, captcha system, supports smtp for sending mail and with data validation. This script is a basic contact form generator without user interface.
Easy PHP Contact Form Script – Version 2
Easy PHP Contact Form is a powerful framework that can create simple or advance/complex contact forms. You can easily add fields like input textbox, textarea, radio button, checkbox, select or combobox and file attachment upload with just a one line of configuration.
Absolutely no PHP and HTML knowledge required because the process is handled by Easy PHP Contact Form script. The documentation is easy to understand. You can create different kinds of forms like contact form, survey form, feedback form, order form, request form and etc.
New Features Added (New Update v2.3 – April 7, 2015 )
- Can add HTML field between fields
- Option for SMTP Authentication or PHP mail
- File Attachment Upload
- Phone Field and validation
- Redirect to Specific URL after Submission
- HTML5 Valid
- Location Detection (City and Country)
- Responsive Design for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Multi-languages Supported
- Coded in Object Oriented Programming
- Auto Responder Email (Can customize)
- Option to choose Text Captcha or Image Captcha
- Add field with 1 line of code
- Very Clear Documentation with Examples
- No Technical Knowledge Required like PHP or HTML
- Easy integration to your website
- Server Side Validator to prevent email injection
- Integrate Text Captcha or Image Captcha to prevent email spam
- You choose what fields should be required (*)
- Customize error messages and success messages.
- 4 themes css design included (Aqua, Dark, Simple, Premium)
- Fields supported: textbox, textarea, combo box, radio button and check box
- Protects you from XSS and CSRF attacks
- Contact Form with no Subject
- Contact Form with Subject
- Contact Form with Location Detection
- Contact Form with Text Captcha
- Contact Form with Image Captcha
- Contact Form with Phone Validation
- Contact Form with File Upload
- Contact Form with Multi-language
- Contact form with Radio
- Contact form with Checkbox
- Contact form with Combobox
- Contact form with Multiple TextArea
- Complex Contact Form
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Form
- Empty Field
- Email Format Validation
- Maximum Characters Required
– Fully Tested on Linux Server
– PHP 5 with mail() function
Change logs: (See Documentation)
Update v2.3 - April 7, 2015 - New Feature: Can add HTML element between fields. - Bug Fixed: File upload extension validation - Improved: php paths - Improved: location detection
Update v2.1 - September 03, 2014 - Bug Fixed: The form is not displaying in some servers because some functions are not properly handled in old PHP version.
Update v2.0 - August 26, 2014 - New feature: SMTP Authentication - New feature: File Attachment Upload - New feature: Phone Field and Validation - New feature: Option to Redirect to specific URL - Bug Fixed: Textarea (Adding more than 1 textarea will only receive the last textarea message in email) - Bug Fixed: Autoresponder email ('n' apprears at the end of the email address) - Bug Fixed: Checkbox items - Removed the last excess "," comma received in email - Enhanced: responsiveness for mobile device in css - Enhanced: display of asterisk - Enhanced captcha responsiveness in css
Update v1.0 - July 30, 2014 - fixed Image Captcha problem - Update Documentation for new sections "Form Design" and "Change Logs" - Update Documentation under "Quick Start Guide" Section
You may email via contact form if you have any questions about this. You may refer to our documentation on how to integrate this to your website.
I’m offering free integration to your website if I have a free time.
Our Other Item (New Release – April 2015)
Hello Form Builder