This plugin use for Jigo shop If you looking same plugin for Woocommerce please see here
This plugin is needed to integrate Commonwealth Bank Payment Gateway into woocommerce to accept payments from international customers.
This plugin supports banks : CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank)
Supports Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details
MIGS Payment Gateway for Woocommerce
- This plugin using for : CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank )
- Supports Server Hosted Mode (3-Party Payments)
- Enter MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret
- Optionally show Card Security Number (CSC)
- No empty cart on cancel
- Offers Test and Debug mode
- You DON’T need to pay monthly payments
- Compatible with WordPress 3.4.x , 3.5.x , 3.6.x , 3.7.x
- Compatible with Woocommerce 2.0.x , 2.1.x
- Easily integrate MIGS Woocommerce Payment Gateway in your site
- Very Easy Installation & Config
How to install it:
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now,you can go to Woocommerce Payment Gateway Panel and configure the plugin.
Live demo : Demo WordPress 3.5 and Woocommerce 2.10
How to Use :
Server hosted mode
a. Merchant ID: Provided by MiGS Server.
b. Merchant AccessCode: Provided by MiGS Server. The access code uniquely authenticates a merchant and the Merchant ID on the
c. Secure Hash: Provided by MiGS Server. The Secure Hash Secret is a key used as the initial piece of encryption data to
create a Secure Hash. This ensures transaction data is not tampered with while in
transit to the Virtual Payment Client.
d. Payment URL: https://migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcdps
e. Locale: en
f. Test Mode: Test mode or Live Mode
g. Enable/Disable: Turn on or off Payment Gateway
Specical – Payment type : Select Server hosted or Merchant hosted mode
MIGS Pay page