Client Project Comments & Discussions
This plugin lets your staff & customers add comments against individual project tasks. Have a look at the screenshots. There is a little comment bubble next to each job task. This shows how many comments there are.
Customers can add comments by logging into the system and going to their job, or customers can add comments from the “External Link” that you email to them.
Staff can add comments as replies to customer comments.
A copy of the comment can be emailed to the assigned job staff member or customer.
Comments can be disabled or hidden for individual jobs (eg: when a job is finished you can close new comments and still keep old ones visible, or close and hide all comments).
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Linux hosting account
- Check the upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.