Benchmark is the ideal solution for financial consulting firms and perfect responsive theme for any service related business. Using Benchmark you can easily create a modern website for any service providing business with real content.
The theme really works perfectly on desktops, tablets, and phones. All the layouts are built with responsive design in mind. It is fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
We have reviewed and analyzed hundreds of sites in consulting area (and not only) picking up the best combinations in layout and graphics to be sure your website would have exactly those features that your business needs.
The Benchmark theme can be the complete solution for financial advisors. It not only includes a set of carefully prepared pages, but it has logical structure that combines them in complete and ready-to-use website.
Easy Setup with Demo Content
Import the sample data with just a few clicks to get your site looking just like the demo. Then you can quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch.
Benchmark has a multicolor design – well-balanced combination of colors and tones. Use one of 7 picked color schemes available in the template or pick your own color scheme.
Advanced Theme Options Panel
Benchmark comes with plenty of customizing and styling options available through the Theme Options panel. Here you can easily set up different parts of your site – like header, portfolio, typography etc.
Plenty of elements and widgets
The theme includes a great variety of custom designed elements and widgets perfectly integrated in the theme’s layout and content.
Drag & Drop Page Builder
Benchmark includes support for the Page Builder plugin by SiteOrigin. It is an extended version fully adjusted to the theme.
The theme comes with a wide set of custom widgets (elements) specially created for Page Builder.
The theme uses Google Fonts. Use the Admin Panel to set new font for body, page title, headings etc. by choosing it from 800+ Google web fonts catalog.
Popular Font Awesome and Ionicons icon fonts are included in the theme. You have more than 1300 icons to choose from.
Benchmark is developed with compliance to theme internationalization requirements – so it can be easily translated into other languages. The template .pot file is included for easy translation.
Theme Feature List
- Responsive Design: Fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
- Retina Ready: All the theme graphics look beautiful on Hi-Def screens.
- Search Engine Optimized: The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses clean, semantical and valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site easily.
- Use one of 7 picked color schemes or pick your own color scheme.
- 2 header and 2 footer layout variations.
- CSS-based drop-down navigation (up to 3 levels of submenu).
- You can easily create a simple mega menu with multiple columns.
- Mobile Side Menu.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Mobile and tablet optimized.
- Built on HTML5 & CSS3.
- Based on slightly modified and extended version of Bootstrap v3 grid system.
- Page Builder: Use any of the 36 custom page-builder widgets (elements) to build your pages.
- Custom page templates: homepage, contact page.
- Plenty of customizing and styling options available through the Theme Options panel.
- Custom Post Types: Work, Service, Staff, Testimonial, Slide and Section.
- Post Format support: Standard, Image, Video, Audio.
- Custom styles in post editor – List Types, Styles, and Dividers. This allows you to easily insert specific elements and apply the theme’s styles directly in a classic WordPress editor via toolbar in Visual view.
- Video Support: Any online hosted video compatible with oEmbed feature or self-hosted video (mp4, webm, ogv, HTML5 video) can be easily embedded.
- Google Web Fonts.
- Over 1400 icons are available in two built-in icon fonts – Font Awesome and Ionicons.
- 7 widget areas and 11 custom sidebar widgets; default WordPress widgets are also styled and displayed properly.
- Widget display control: Built-in feature to show/hide widgets on a specific page. Also you can specify whether to show a certain widget on a small-screen mobile device, or hide it.
- Customizable Contact and Subscription Forms: Configure your contact or subscription form fields (inputs, textarea, dropdown and checkbox) via the Theme Options and element’s options. Messages and new subscriber’s info are delivered to you by email.
- CSS styles and integration for MailChimp subscription form.
- CSS styles and integration for Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Multi-location on Google Maps – choosing new office location (among predefined) updates current location and info on the map.
- Child Theme support for advanced customization. By using a child theme you will ensure that your modifications are preserved.
- Translation Ready: Developed with compliance to theme internationalization requirements – so can be easily translated into other languages.
- Demo Content and instruction on how to set it up are included.
- All files are properly commented.
- Complete documentation included.
- Images used in Live Preview (not included in the download package):
- Photos from PhotoDune
- Free assets from morgueFile (Morguefile Free license), Pexels (Creative Commons Zero), Pixabay (Creative Commons Zero), and FLATICON (CC BY 3.0)
- FitVids – by Chris Coyier and Dave Rupert
- Magnific Popup – by Dmitry Semenov
- Cycle2 – by Mike Alsup
- Owl Carousel 2 – by David Deutsch
- Superfish – by Joel Birch
- Sidr – by Alberto Varela
- PHP files:
- Redux Options Framework – by Redux Framework Team
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin
- Other Assets:
- Font Awesome – by Dave Gandy
- Ionicons – by Ben Sperry
- Animate.css – by Daniel Eden