Accordions Plus is not just an accordion plugin, but rather a slider framework that can morph into anything you wish to implement.
Features of Accordions Plus
- Hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback.
- Works on all Major browsers.
- Numerous – 35+ skin options
- 8 CSS3 skins
- Over 28 jQuery UI themes
- Moreover, Support for custom skins upload.
- Intuitive Admin editor interface with Rich Text/HTML editor.
- WordPress TinyMCE/Quicktags Post editor Buttons for easy shortcode insertion
- WP 3.5 Media Capabilities
- Support for Video APIs
- youTube JS API
- YouTube iFrame API.
- Extra Detailed options page.
- Complete Documentation – PDF, text, HTML and inline contextual WP help.
- Extensible JS API
Each slider is highly customizable individually, through the options page and editor page.
- Rich Text/HTML editor
- CSS3 Backgrounds for each slide.
- Easily insert accordions from within WordPress post Editor buttons.
- Choose between numerous options such as skin, mode, autoplay, event, custom css, keyboard support etc from within editor page.
- jQuery UI skins and Custom skins support.
- Upload styles via FTP and have them scanned automatically.
- Conditional Script loading.
- Powerful dynamic JS API.
When editing an accordion, you can choose through the following options.
- Width and Height
- Minimal Dimensions
- Event – Click or Mouseover
- Enable Slideshow
- SlideShow Duration
- Slideshow Direction
- Starting Slide
- Mousewheel support
- Keyboard navigation support
- URL Hashchange support
- Resetting slide contents
- Custom CSS
Further, There is AJAX preview button that lets you test drive your slider instantly from within the editor!
- Quick Start guide can be found under
- Complete documentation can be found under
Documentation/Accordions Plus for WordPress.pdf
* If you are updating, Please remember to deactivate, upload and activate the plugin, in the same order – to prevent option conflicts.