Note: The plugin works without purchase key activation now!
Fantastic Feature Set
Exciting UI tool for creating columns / tables with expanding cells. Opens tons of possibilities. Smooth animation, fully responsive, direct front-end editing as well as instant live preview while editing! Makes it super convenient to set up beautiful tables. Check out its many presets covering a variety of cool applications.
Gorgeous Presets AND Multiple Color Themes
- EXTREMELY customizable presets with live front end editor
- ADD as many cells and columns as needed
- EASILY change styling, animation and content
- POTENTIAL uses are much much more than this
FrontEnd Live Editing
Preview changes live as you are making them. And do it directly on the front end of your website if you like! No more going back and forth between the admin panel and page.
Your tables will adapt to any screen size – PC/tablet/mobile. You can even choose columns per row, or entirely different tables for different device groups!
No Coding Required
The WPH Editor will let you intuitive make advanced changes to your designs without needing to know coding. Saves yourself hours of headache with CSS, HTML and JS.
You don’t need to manually download and upload new updates. You’ll receive automatic updates directly in your dashboard just like any plugin that you get from WordPress.org
Font Awesome Picker
In case you didn’t notice, this plugin is integrated with Font Awesome Icons. So you have access to nearly 500 icons! Easily browse and select icons directly within the editor.
The data entry process becomes so much easier with keyboard navigation automatically enabled in the WPH Editor. No need to keep reaching for your your mouse to select new fields.
The plugin is packed with several presets covering a variety of applications so you can instantly start using it. Presets are highly customizable to suit your needs!
Want to just quickly change the colors of your table? There’s a color theming facility especially built for that! It makes Accordion Tables even easier and quicker to use!
Trouble while setting up or using the plugin? Just drop in a quick mail and you’ll receive prompt and priority support for any issues with the plugin.
This plugin is all about adding value to your web content by better organizing your presentation. It is a great, unique new UI tool to powerfully engage your audience.
- New Preset FAQs Type C
- More Code Optimizations
- Custom fields / meta keys can now be inserted into Accordion Tables’ content via shortcodes, example: [ aTables post_id=”1283” key=”meta_key” ]
- Users can embed YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Vine and a host of other oEmbed supported content via the WP native embed short code, more information here
- Shortcode output will only appear to logged out users to avoid accidental circular editing of shortcode output via the WPH Editor by the user
- 2 new presets added
- Visual updates to several presets especially capsules and WorkShop
- Added 2nd icon for Regular cells. (Activate for older cells by going to Icon 2> Style>Placement>Display>Inline-block)
- Updated several presets with second icon
- Column can now have percentage based widths
- Separate responsive overall settings for tablets and mobiles is now possible
- Image size can be chosen for ‘Image’ type cells
- Column shadow bug fixed
- Added 2 new presets
- Minor bug fixes
- WPML support
- Added 4 new presets
- Changed cell targeting label ‘Cells’ to ‘Rows’
- Added option to use regular WP Editor for entering content in details field
- Fixed a bug with automatic title updates
- Added 4 new presets including (color themes and types)
- Minor bug fixes for fringe cases
- Final pre-launch touch-ups and adjustments complete
- Added 5 new presets including (color themes and types)
- Added Color Theming system for quick color changes
- Key containers now appear as dots, keys revealed on hover
- Added 7 new presets including (color themes and types)
- Added row options – sort, copy, delete and multi-select
- Added keyboard navigation for entering text content
- Fixed bug with ‘details’ element style inheritence